Current Positions Available:
No Current Positions Available
- Are you looking to start a career with potential for future growth in Alberta?
- Do you want to work with a company that values its employees and has been recognized as a Best Employer in Canada, 4 years running?
- Are you a team player, committed to safety, quality and providing superior customer service?
If you answered “Yes” to one or all of these questions, we are the Employer for you!
Davis Auto Group is seeking a customer service-oriented individual to join their busy team as a Service Advisor! This is a full-time, Mon-Fri(Occasional Saturday), permanent position with full company benefits. In this role, you will:
- Act as the dealership’s first-line customer relations and service representative
- Communicate with clients and transfer client concerns to a properly written repair order
- Work with technicians in order to professionally relate repair costs and timeline to clients
- Provide quotes to clients, follow repair orders through the day, and keep clients informed of their vehicle status
- High school diploma
- Customer Service experience in an automotive environment an asset
- Basic mechanical knowledge would also be an asset
- Proficiency in providing accurate quotes to clients
The Ideal Candidate for Automotive Service Advisor Position:
You have strong customer service and troubleshooting skills, strong attention to detail and are able to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment. You can deal with people sensitively, tactfully, and professionally at all times and are able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. High school diploma or equivalent and a valid Driver’s License with a clean driver’s abstract are required.
If you meet the above qualifications and are excited to join our team, send us your resume by e-mail to: email@example.com, quoting “Automotive Service Advisor” and where you saw the posting in the subject line.
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.