Parts Counter Person
Current Positions Available:
No Current Positions Available
Parts Counter Person who will play a key role in understanding and providing proactive and valued parts solutions to ensure a superior customer experience as part of our Davis team.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Front parts counter person, helping internal and external customers while specializing in accessory sales
- Manage parts inquiries and correspondence effectively over the parts counter, through email and by phone in a timely and courteous manner
- Process COD, cash sale transactions and parts credits as required
- Establish rapport with customers by offering consistently high levels of customer service
- Help to stock new accessories and maintain them in an organized way at all times
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous parts experience required
- Extensive knowledge of truck accessories also required
- Capable of meeting the physical demands of the parts/warehousing trade
- Excellent customer service skills, both over the phone and in person.
If you meet the above qualifications and are excited to join our team, then send us your resume quoting “Parts Counterperson/Accessory Specialist” in the subject line or really impress us with a 60 second video clip because we love video resumes!
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.