Current Positions Available:
No Current Positions Available
Are you looking for an opportunity to become one of the newest members of a large dealership group that is a Top 50 Employer in Canada 4 years running? Then this may be your opportunity!
Davis Auto Group looks for Detail Technicians to join their team! These positions will offer competitive wages, depending on experience. Mon-Fri and rotating Saturdays’ schedules are required, as well as occasional overtime.
- Responsible for the detailing of the interior and exterior of new and used vehicles for both company and customers, to Dealership Showroom quality
- Perform general car detailing activities including vacuuming, shampooing, deodorizing, washing and waxing
- Perform other duties as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s license
- Preference will be given to applicants with detail experience, especially in the automotive sector but willing to train the right candidates
If you meet the above qualifications and are excited to join our team, then send us your resume quoting “Detail Technician” in the subject line or really impress us with a 60 second video clip because we love video resumes!
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.