Automotive Sales Consultant
Current Positions Available:
- Are you confident, competitive, ambitious, and enthusiastic about sales?
- Do you have a driven, high-energy personality and commitment to achieving results?
- Do you have great customer relations and presentation skills?
- Do you want to work with a company that values its employees and has been recognized as a Best Employer in Canada, 4 years running?
If you answered “Yes” to one or all of these questions, then we have an Automotive Sales Position for you!
At Davis Automotive Group, there is an exceptional career opportunity for an energetic, enthusiastic and goal-oriented salesperson who thrives in a quick sales cycle environment to join the Sales team. This full-time position involves rotating weekly shifts and weekend work (Saturdays) and will offer a great compensation structure with full company benefits! A full training program will be provided to the successful candidate. Specifically, you will:
- Be responsible for selling automobiles through the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers to exceed customer expectations build loyalty
- Complete sales in a manner which ensures maximum, long-term customer satisfaction and repeat business
- Maintain a broad knowledge of automobiles, specifications and features
The Ideal Candidate as an Automotive Sales Consultant
You have a demonstrated ability to understand and meet customer needs which enable you to successfully convert prospects into sales and close deals to meet and exceed established sales quotas. Your exceptional communication skills, combined with your professional demeanor and selling style will build customer loyalty while generating sales. You have strong computer skills and are able to work individually and as part of a team. Previous car sales experience an asset.
If you meet the above qualifications and are excited to join our team, send us your resume by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting “Automotive Sales Consultant” and where you saw the posting in the subject line.
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.