Current Positions Available:
No Current Positions Available
Do you have?
- A Journeyman Automotive Technician License or are an Apprentice Automotive Technician?
- Experience with the 6.6 litre Duramax Engine?
- A Valid Driver’s License?
- The ability to diagnose and repair mechanical and/or electrical issues?
- General mechanical experience (brake repair, suspension, driveline, etc.)?
If so, we here at Davis Auto Group would love to hear from you! We offer successful candidates a flat rate pay schedule, depending on experience, CSI Bonus, plus full company benefits.
- Interact with service consultant to provide the end result of the customer vehicle being mechanically or electrically repaired on the 1st service visit
- Communicate with shop supervisor/manager when necessary
- Maintain efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles
- Journeyman License or Apprenticeship
- Extensive knowledge of different automobiles and their service needs
- Efficient problem-solving skills
- The ability to effectively manage his or her time and work flow.
If you meet the above qualifications and are excited to join our team, then send us your resume quoting “Automotive Technician” in the subject line or really impress us with a 60 second video clip because we love video resumes!
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.